Applications for 2013 internships will be accepted beginning September 15, 2012 through November 30, 2012
YES, Am I Eligibile if:
- All current or past Illinois DCFS youth who are enrolled in college and receive Youth in College(YIC) or Youth in Scholarship(YIS) are eiligible.
- Students who have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. College freshman, sophomores, juniors, and non graduating seniors are welcome to apply.
- Students who have only completed the program once are eligible.
- I am currently in Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) Care.
No, I am NOT Eligible if:
- I am NOT currently receiving Youth in College (YIC) or Youth in Scholarship (YIS).
- I have never been in care of the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
- My GPA is below 2.0 during the application process.
- I have completed the program twice.
Interested candidates meeting all eligibility criteria should complete and turn in:
- The application.
- A resume.
- (1) Reference form.
- A Writing sample answering question on application.
- Copy of your most current unofficial college transcripts to:
Attn: Find Your Future Coordinator
1340 S. Damen, Mezzanine
Chicago, IL 60608
F: (773) 278-5663
Please refer to the application and FAQ sheet for more information. If you still have questions, you may contact us at 773-292-4027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.